Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



survey
20100225 @ Thursday, February 25, 2010

Discuss about a topic which you find unimportant in your life. Briefly what then, is important.

Friends.

I seldom encounter this problem with my social circle. Particularly cuz I do not fancy the camaraderie really, prolly then again cuz inner and deep down I tend to realise all's fake. Falsehood, I would label it. Hence, the reason why I do not have to face the hassle of such nonsense.

Additionally, my upbringing was in fact in such a way that BFFs do not apply. Having said that, based on observations by others, they conclude my attitude as unconventional. Being doctrined to self-sufficient, I cultivated the conceited and egocentric mindset. Still, I do not believe in the labels of BFFs.

Many a time, throughout my schooling phases, I've never really met someone who is truly worth my company. Usually the turnover for friends are so fast and drastic, I can't catch up myself. Sad to declare, up to date my list of friends are instead shrinking.

Honestly enough, I'm not the many few who grants amnesty. Hence, should you step on my tail, count your lucky stars if I don't flip.

What's important is being yourself. And family.
Be it, so true.

To date, my BFF is my younger unholy sister. We quarrell. We giggle. We go for movies. I'll pay. She'll decide.
It's almost the kinda love-hate cases. Just that she's my sister.
That lil biatch.