Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



a terrible one afterall
20100217 @ Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I woke up with a splitting headache with my head spinning.

Thing is, all these recurring nightmares have been intruding my beautiful sleep these past few nights. But last night was a sequel. *haha*
Everything was pretty much a blur now, but previously in the nightmare, everything felt totally real.

This time round, the monster cum mad lady, resembles someone I actually know!
My goodness.

It was when my mind flicked with the resemblance that I woke up with a start. The fright lingered and I took sometime on my bed to really take hold of my composure. Tisk.

Shucks.

Anyways, last night was CNY at Swan Chiu's, with David.
Refreshing.

Alrighty imma go back to my books~