Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



the world behind my own
20100221 @ Sunday, February 21, 2010

Been absolutely busy these past few days. Yet my mind still thinks of the inexplicable.
Predicting forecast for the next week or so, would be a blast. I presume.

No time to slack and lag.
No more CNBC channel in the mornings.
AND... no more discreetly grinning at Mr Sweetie Pie read the news.

他看不见你的魅力 平凡背后的魔力

Dad and I went bird-hunting for my parrot and we've decided which pair i'll be getting for my birthday WEE~ see, thing is, he insists in me getting a pair, so now I'm getting a male and a female so that it can breed. Haha

Absolutely.

Can't wait for prelims to be over. Now....what shall i name my parrots?