Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



21 too early?
20100315 @ Monday, March 15, 2010

Keeping it in perspective, I have been dwelling in past memories of which were episodes of my younger days back then in lower classes and middle school. Shucks.

These recurring recollection does its utmost in eating me alive, especially when I do not get my right to my nightsleep. Sheesh. I mean havent anyone of you just stare in the daze and your mind will start wandering back to unspokenly embarrassing events in the past?

Last night apparently, I had this massive headache and totally can't fall into sleep.

Adding to that, my mind kept questioning frivilous questions.

It's bad now that i'm disillusioning and disoriented. And i'm only 21. soon