|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
bury the memories 20100320 @ Saturday, March 20, 2010And I wanna fall in love with you again I don’t have to try It’s so easy Who needs to pretend? But because it’s so funny Let’s just think about it, honey Let’s just fall in love again 12 hours of sleep on a cool raining wet weather is not enough to satisfy my need to have a relaxed mind. Tell you something funny, each time I close my eyes for rest, my mind flashes graphical interpretations of my Economics module. Freaky much? My mind incessantly reads the articles of which i have been reading way too much on. Guess i've been reading way too much articles on the demise of the Lehman Brothers and it's aftermath. Now i'm beginning to feel they should've been dubbed as Lehman Brothers and Sisters, since the males species tend to be more risk-agressive. Okay enough business talk. i'm going nuts. Swan Chiu is off to Malacca. I was invited along yet knowing that exams are just round the corner, it's a big no so i didn't havta ask Dad about it. With no one to rant along, i'll be holing up in my own burrow. :( On a much lighter unrelated note, i'm hooked up with that Korean song oh my goodnes i can't stand it already! i'm a diabolical person. If you might take a moment to consider. |