Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



decipher
20100308 @ Monday, March 08, 2010

On a much totally random note, I was thinking if I should have studied criminology instead. Or major in History. Something more thrilling and exciting.

I want you to lead me
Take me somewhere
Don’t want to live in a dream one more day


My hands have been itching ALL day and it's freaking KILLING me already. Not only do I have sweaty palms, I have itching palms which is driving me nuts. Now my hands are red, swollen AND itchy!

Go drill your gases,
Go dig your graves
Then fill your mouth
With all the money you will save
Sinking in, getting smaller again
I'm done, it has begun

I'm not the only one

I nearly spilled coffee on the keyboard of my laptop whilst headbanging to Slipknot. Guess I have been drinking too much coffee lately too. Bitch. And the reason why's that so, is cuz i needed to get things off my head so badly. Yet, the headbanging didnt help much. I seem to get uncontrollable surges of adrenalin rush. My heart pumps pretty fast at uncertainty.

At times like this, heavy metal is my only solitude.
I've tried several bands to headbang to but the disturbance never seem to even quiver.

imisswatchingadamontv