|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
I don't feel so alone, I'll think of you tonight 20100302 @ Tuesday, March 02, 2010Past and present. You keep saying. Things which I never understood, not at all, then and now. I understand the fury in your words. But I don't understand your words. Seriously, I'd like to go back to those days when we used to watch old movies, munching potato chips and getting your mom's sofa all messed up. Those two songs which sounded so familiar were in fact songs to our lives spent together. Fighting. Missing each other. Hating each other, yet yearning at the same time. Pictures can be deleted. Not memories, though. 'Cuz we both hated Cupid. The stars lean down to kiss you, And I lie awake I miss you I'll be free like a bird once May is here. |