Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



if we could be together for eternity
20100329 @ Monday, March 29, 2010

My eyesight has worsen. Shucks.
Oh so anyways, we were at the National Museum for the.... (David, Swan and Me)

"You didn't depart dead, You departed alive" - The Book of the Dead

It was an awesome experience. Very much knowleageable and quite an eye-opener. Up close and personal to the mummies and it was FREEEEEAKY SHIT! The ambience was mimicked to such that we were in a pyramid, dark and the music theme was those eerie sounds.

(tell you a secret, I nearly WALKED into a wall hahah shhh)
More pictures from Swan's stash and http://weekend-shenanigans.blogspot.com/.

Delifrance for tea, and I made David say it the French way. Swan tried to copy it, but it only made it sounds even worse. HA! try again next time, bud.

Overall, good company and good outing on a hot freaking sunday. Next up, Universal Studios!
(after exams)