|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
psycho 20100312 @ Friday, March 12, 2010icanthelpitshittttt my mind revolves around no one but you. i can't help this omg i think imma get bad karma for being too involved - emotionally that is. Adam is fucking good looking omg can't stand this. Errr wait, i'm talking about Lambert the dude from American Idol. He looks damn great in the video - Waddaya want from me. Without eyeliners, and no sickening facial makeups, he looks perfect. Sheesh. *my eyes keep looking at the wrong type of men* The other Adam B is nonetheless unspokenly charming HAHAHA SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOW! Each time I need to free my mind from A, heavy metal is my only solitude. |