|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
wadarfark 20100313 @ Saturday, March 13, 2010Hypothetically speaking, have anyone of you lusted so much for a new academic semester? At least for me, it seems as true as can be. I may have screwed up my prelims, okay shut up already, but this end of year's paper is gonna bring me a step closer to my travelling feat. So badly, do I want my first year to be over and done with asap, and commence year 2 and then year 3 and then SAY HELLO TO FIELDTRIP UK! Blessed or not, i don't know. I have less than 2 months to go before my final papers for Year 1 and uni life has kinda been a bore lately. Staying at home, mugging and munching of chocolate bars, and drinking cans after cans of coffee. I have, in fact, been enjoying all the freedom to watch tv, surf the net, eat and sleep. On a much unrelated note, I missed Adam Lambert by a mere chance. How can you NOT adore him. I was THIS close to Resorts World, yet I had supper at the Siah Em. (if thats how it's spelled) Adam Lambert was there and I was having freaking supper! *throws hand in the air* I just want to be with you Cuz living is so hard to do When all I know is trapped inside your eyes okay so i have this chalet thing this evening. honestly, i'm kinda lazy to move my ass now that i'm comfortably slacking at home all morning. Psssh |