Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



words
20100307 @ Sunday, March 07, 2010

I'm just so fuckin' depressed I just can seem to get out this slump
If I could just get over this hump
But I need something to pull me out this dump I took my bruises, took my lumps
Fell down and I got right back up but I need that spark to get psyched back up



A warning not to be too busy with the spoken thoughts of mine.
Please, do excuse me for my blunt words, vitriol as it may be, I mean less harm.

Words spoken mean more harm than written.

Smittened.

''Where minds differ and opinions swerve there is scant a friend in that company.''
Queen Elizabeth I