|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
40 and 21 makes 19 20100423 @ Friday, April 23, 2010Around again Shut up and fuck off. Don't worry. I'm not cursing at anyone, per se. Trust me. Those vitriol words were for the voice in my head. See, the problems with me are: I'm a sinful diabolical person. I'm a proud person, and I'm absolutely not proud of it in any way. I'm going crazy cuz I can't control my mood and emotions. I get adrenalin rush even when I'm sleeping. I have bipolar disorder. I speak to myself via that stupid voice up in my head. I think it's the devil in me. It's like the only way for me to get that stupid voice to shut up is to feed it to heavy metal loud music. It's crazy. When I am reminded of _____ (fill the space), I get this fucking stupid surge of happiness and then I become distress knowing jolly well that it's too far fetched and it's REALLY IMPOSSIBLE. I HATE THE INVENTION OF THE TELEVISION SET! It's like Shai's becoming President.
Bitch. |