|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
我一生中只喜欢你一个。 20100401 @ Thursday, April 01, 2010One moment I'm all so thrilled to see you again. And the other, I'm down and depressed just thinking of the period of your absence. I missed that smile, the voice. Just over TV, I'd go nuts just like that. This is for you. Where did you go I just don't know? My life is scattered in the wind. I'm trying to begin again. Where did you go I just don't know? I don't wanna cry myself to sleep again. I don't wanna wake up all alone again. Verdict: I've turned into a diabolically bipolar disordered person. |