|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
Hey jude 20100409 @ Friday, April 09, 2010Have you ever had your eye candy to turn and walk away from you, at the very sight of you? I have. But. It wasn't like I hated him all of a sudden, neither was it like I totally plastered a "Condemned" sticker on his forehead. Lol. I wouldn't dare even. Lol Rather, it was more of a laughter and a buttjoke. Fortunately yes. I have, indeed have a slight crush on him. Oh wells, it's not a crush really. More or like he looks nice enough to soothe the eyes from all the fake guys around. Heh. So justifiably, it's not a crush. He's just a classmate whom I'll see in one of my lecture classes. One of which I might've embarrassed myself no further. My conceitedness usually tend to put me to shame. Shucks. And so like I've mentioned, he turned away from me and took the stairs instead. LOL How did I know, you might ask? Cuz it's stupidly obvious! He walked PAST the stairway, before changing his mind to painstakingly take the stairs when he could've walked straight. Until he saw. Me. Hahahahah this is shit hilarious. And nope, I'm not upset for heaven's sake. He doesn't even KNOW I have a crush on him! Okay the C word is redundant. I meant to say, he doesn't even KNOW I labeled him "eye candy". Fucking funny. And the 'best' thing is, everytime I see or bump into him in any corner of campus, he will turn his look away. This is when I go jell-o. Cuz I get to look at him without worrying that he's looking at me, staring at him! |