|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
rocker and stonegirl 20100407 @ Wednesday, April 07, 2010For the past two days, i have had intensive POA revision by a UK lecturer. Kinda cool. ANd much of an eye-opener to the number of things that I am quite lacking of. hmm Anyhoos, I've been kept busy all the way up tight to my neck, with very little time left for me to breathe. Arguably, I have been preparing for months for my final exams, yet i'm still short of this and that. I trust that the ideal grades be received upon my transcript as so much is been done and much sacrifices should be accountable. Moral support and social peer pressure don't seem to either affect or help cuz the bottomline now here is, to get good grades like duh! Within a matter of weeks from now, specifically 5 more, I'm quite should I would relish the enjoyment part. Let's see if in restrospect if that should be the case. Nonetheless, studying is enjoyable as much as it is painstakingly stressful. The drive. The need to get that score. The need to make sure that the question is correctly interpreted and accurately answered is crucial. What more can I say by ending this post with "This is my final lap and I need to take on the drive!" |