|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
think of others 20100411 @ Sunday, April 11, 2010I had always thought that I'm in a very bad spot. Always unsatisfied with this and that, when in fact the truth is, i'm very much self-sufficient. Having spent a whole day in school on a sunday, that must've ate on my mood. Yes, I had school today. A sunday. A bloody hot sunday. Specifically, I had a dreadful Econs lecture which left me only being more confused than ever after leaving the lecture room. And I wasn't in one of my good moods. Tired maybe? (Mr Eye Candy couldn't do anything to lift me up lol) So there I was emo-ing all the way home. Thinking like I'm the most pityful person on the face of this planet. Listening to all the crap love songs on radio which didn't perform and piece of justice and I realised my playlist was filled with shit songs, idky either. I was prepared to be slammed with a whole bad night. Only this time, it was, but, in a different form. I was greeted by a piece of bad news : My granduncle just passed away 2 minutes before I stepped into my apartment. DANG! Imagine my spending of worthless wasteful time just emoing and self-pitying myself all the way home. And there at the other corner of time, someone was battling death. I felt SHITTY. I felt lousy. I felt like I fucking wanted to knock my head against the wall. Seriously! I was slapped right in face with reality. One that woke me up from my dreamland. One that also screamed in a deafening tone "If you think you're facing a difficult situtation , think that someone else is in a worst predicament." |