|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
the beautiful people and the disposable teen 20100807 @ Saturday, August 07, 2010Alert : Pictures Spam of the beautiful people Fort Canning (Part I) Too many things to say but too tired. Back from work by 2pm, had more than 5 hours of sleep. What energy am I left with after such a long time battling insomnia from 2 days ago? 6 August : Pon work. Breakfast @ Mac, lepak after every 100 footsteps. Climbed Fort Canning. Despicable Me. Roof Garden @ Orchard Central. Plaza Sing. Home It started from Marina Square. After every 100 steps, we sat. Despite all the tiring rants and laughter, posing for a picture IS A MUST! Without fail. This time, it was more than a thousand steps that we finally rested @ Grand Cathy. And I look like a Ninja Turtle. Lunch @ Plaza Sing. I can only see my Nike 招牌. Walking down Orchard Road, to Shaw. An epic moment as to how this picture was snapped. Don't even know when this was taken. heh Up the Garden @ Orchard Central. Okay I surrender. Overall. Well done. Good luck People. Fasting month : Fort Canning (Part II) to be continued...
|