Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



梦中情人
20100830 @ Monday, August 30, 2010

Not only have I been "selected" to referee for the Vietnam Inter-club tournament, I also have so many other things that are clashing with my full-time commitment ie STUDYING!

I WANT TO SO BADLY REFEREE FOR THE VIETNAM TOURNAMENT!
Considering I have ZERO experience of refereeing in local games, after qualifying for National Taekwondo Referee for like 6 years, and still being able to promote to Class 3. NOT bad!
No one can ever do that kinda promotion like mine.

In retrospect, being qualified as a National Referee at age 15 was hard. Cuz I knew nuts and since I'm horribly shy, I haven't dared step into a ring to referee (other than to compete).

On a much unrelated note, I chanced upon someone after work, on the way home. This person of whom I used to be crazily into and thought that he was the only being worth my time to be fancied. And much to disappointment, as usual.

Yeah and so I saw him but being the shy person by nature, I avoided him. By some masochistic reason, only to bring back those dumb episodes of memories. I was grazed by the emotional attachment and thus, I vowed never to allow myself to fall into a trap so deep to climb out of and get over it.

Shit. Why am I still hovering thoughts about the past. Boy, it isn't easy.

I firmly believe that I'm more expressive on the cyberspace and by writing. If I ever find a significant partner(which doubtfully so), I would be more comfortable texting him than vocally spoken.

才离开没多久就开始
担心今天的你过得好不好


ha
ha
ha