|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
the despicables. 20100829 @ Sunday, August 29, 2010I want a boyfriend like Takuya Kimura. 你问我爱你有多深 我爱你有几分 我的情也真 我的爱也那么真 月亮代表我的心 Pictures and memories. After 'flying their plane' yesterday, I decided to post these up. Thanx for the memories.
I have somewhere managed to be fully immuned to temp staffs leaving. Unlike Korean dramas, there weren't any crying and yelling out loud parts on YC's and Nich's last day at work. Having said that, I may be leaving my workplace soon too. To expedite my leaving is like so uncalled for. Nonetheless, I might and I might not. |