Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



events and many others.
20100828 @ Saturday, August 28, 2010

我爱你,爱你没道理
没道理爱你,爱你就可以
就是痴心的,痴心的证明
证明在爱你,就让我证明


或许不爱你,也不需要你
我无法继续,继续骗我自己
必须要放弃,要放弃了你
你在我心底,希望她比我爱你

So many pictures to upload but I shan't do it here. Too lazy, simple as that.

Hence to summarize things/events up:-

1) Been working the WHOLE week through.
2) YOG closing ceremony @ Marina Pom. Impromptu case and found the lost YOG-ians. Miss them loads!
3) Nich's and YC's last day at work :(
4) Job Offer @ Deloitte. May accept since I have 4 more weeks before school :)))))
5) Today, down with flu and SOOOOO tiring - cuz I had to do runner for half a day - I had more than enough rest an individual would require.

My legs hurt especially my toe which I injured from last year's Taekwondo Nationals. The pain is back and the pain is killing me.

I need to go back to sleep now. Thing is, I just woke up from a long slumber.