|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
fun as always 20100809 @ Monday, August 09, 2010One of the fruitful weekends before the fasting month. Saturday : Work as usual, sleep +++ Sunday : House Visits @ 7am with my YEC, YOG torch bearer runners with my chairman Iswandie and Grace. Overall, tiring but worth it. Pitchas... Finishing up the collection of recycled materials and energy-saving bulbs distribution. Constructive discussion with feedbacks and new ideas in our second home Youth Hub. After lunch and drink, we went to watch the Olympic torch bearers. Waited for A LONG TIME! This picture is one with my YEC members and our MP Mr Lim. Okay 'sall for now. I shan't reckon any more outings until the fasting month is over. Hmmmm. |