|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
humans as they are 20100823 @ Monday, August 23, 2010We can - more than once at any time in history - alter our behavioural instincts to claim our obejctives in certain situations. Of which many that suits our very own convenient. One moment we may appear totally alright and the next whabam! we become hypocritical like no one gives a shit about what life's all about. That's what life is about isn't? Full of bluff. Hence, I never allowed any public opinions to deter my very own. I never learned to trust. I have never known the word of believe from another person's speech. Thus, I truly and firmly believe there is no person out there, who is not out to leave another person's heart ungrazed. Words of vitriol never cease to poison even the purest mind, incessantly hurting the ignorant. Then again, ignorance is a nuisance. Never a bliss. Nor a virtue. Ambiguous. No one will ever understand the underlying rationale of this entry. Cuz everyone's busy hiding behind their bluff. For the record, as much conceitedness there is in me, I have failed to do as I have perceived myself as. |