|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
i need a heart-rocking song. 20100817 @ Tuesday, August 17, 2010CAN EVERYDAY BE YOG!???!? ZOMG. Why does the day have to be gone SO fast when I'm enjoying every minute of it? AND why does working have to be so dreadful and draggy.......I don't want to go back to work~! Geez. This is my ONLY picture taken during the YOG. Mainly cuz I want it to be the BEST picture taken, and MOST memorable and heart-thumping action-packed adrenalin-rush match. Here's me and heart-throb Iran's Gold Medallist and World Junior Champion, It's Day 3 today already. Haih. Seen too many people around my eyes can bleeeeeed BUTTTT noooooo I'm relishing each and every part of this phase on my life. 20 years from now, I will look back and recall, BOY! What an enjoyable part of being 21. Cheers. |