Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



let's talk now
20100806 @ Friday, August 06, 2010

It was two days in a row to walk down Orchard road in long distance. And when I say long distance, it really WAS long distance. Psssh.


Just like the other temp staffs who left ICA, I had withdrawal symptoms after not attending work for only 2 days. Had a slight fever this morning but finally worked up some energy to go out for a mini-shopping spree and then a movie, Inception. One of the most awesome-est movies of time. For Leonardo Dicap, he is DAMN good at these psychological suspense movies. Like Shutter Island, I was truly impressive. Truly. Also, I think he is much charming than he was in Titanic. Speaking of Titanic, I vividly recall crying so badly for that movie hurhur. I reckon should I watch it again, I would. hurhur.

okay I have like tons of pictures to upload. I shall, but just a few of the major ones.

ICA - 2010

Mountbatten CC Open House : YEC with MP.

YEC after Bowling.


So since life is so happening for me this year, unlike the past years, i reckon i will maintain the friendship. Knowing me, I do not hold the stamina to catch up on my old acquantainces.

Heh.

This sunday there is a collaboration with the Dunman High School students. And I'm always feeling worried with collaborations like these cuz they're much younger than me but they appear more mature than me. In the sense like their physical appearance. And here I am still looking as kiddy as ever, no one ever takes me seriously!

I need to think of a way such that I look 21 and people really are convinced that I'm 21.
>:@