|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
my brain hurts much. 20100805 @ Thursday, August 05, 2010Boy was it a tiring day. Fruitful, yet exhausting really. Well, in fact I didnt report to office today. Nyeheheh. I reckon the results are to be out soon, which I do not relish. Seriously. I have a hunch that I will flunk a couple of the papers, knowingly cuz the papers set were a killer. Also, I spoke to a neighbour who happens to be a lecturer and she consoled by telling me not to be worried. Fancy such reminders, really? As much as I look forward to school commencement, I am not ready for school as so much happening and exciting things are going on in my life so far. It's so fast-paced, I wonder wonder wonder. For a piece of consolation, I have made new friends, new foes(haha), and hope just in luck that they will last for quite some time. Really. I do not hold that kind of stamina to catch up with every friend I make. Rather, I'm a follower in social issues like these. Thus, people who may be reading my stuff in my this little schizophrenic corner, do remember to keep in contact with me yes? YOG in 9 days.......... |