Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



oh you make me smile.
20100826 @ Thursday, August 26, 2010

FINALLY! After mastering all the courage and the additional confidence that would help me in checking my exam results, I finally had the bloody BALLS to do it!

Relieved, I shall put it.
:

But seriously, yep.

Okay so I'll buck up for the next academic year - which resumes in a month's time.
:/

And for the general record, I have a piece of good news and bad news. Good news, revealed. (it's good news for me cuz I'm sucha pessimistic person)

Bad news: Being offered a job by a Big 4 at this moment in time, is NOT helpful.
Best part is, this job comes with an assignment for only a month which kinda makes it good for me if I were to be part of the Giant 4. And the working hours is soooooo damn awesome.
Like 4hours each day! Pay wise, I have never allowed that to bother me.


Tell me.
What shall I do next?