|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
only for the weak 20100820 @ Friday, August 20, 2010I don't relish being emotionally-drawn towards something or someone. It makes me feel weak and lousy. Especially when I'm such a bloody conceited person. I have always firmly held to the belief not to stoop cuz it only shows how inferior and I'm not usually a person to be at someone else's beckoning. Shit. See, the thing here is I'm too much a stuck-up person to begin with. The vicious cycle has begun. But I have to put a stop to it first. Damn! My insecurity is eating my alive. I hope after this entry and the continuous heavy metal blasting in my ears will divert my mind away. Now, I finally understand why they always say the strongest-looking person may be the weakest person. Here physical versus emotional is measured and it may not be a likely ideal way to do it. Truly, it's all a facade. Trust me. I have pictures for the YOG but I shall upload it later. |