Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



plans plans BIG plans
20100802 @ Monday, August 02, 2010

Having to have made a point to blog dutifully, hence here I am once again.

YOG is in less than 2 weeks away and I'M SO EXCITED!

On a much unrelated random note, I ought to start saving up as much as possible. Cuz cuz cuz, I MAY go for my much-awaited London trip. OR I may end up screwing up that plan and going to Austrailia in June next year with a perm staff from ICA.

Both plans require cash. AND since i'm already 21, *ehem ehem* an Adult *ehem ehem*, obviously I would need to be independent rather than start stretching my arm for money from my folks.

Too much fore-seeing to things that is gonna happen in a further extended period of time.

As for now, I am waiting patiently to watch Black Bird in the play. September come fast and good please.


:)