Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



YOG!
20100814 @ Saturday, August 14, 2010

OKAAAAY! The long-awaited Youth Olympics Games is finally here~

BUT, I still dislike the YOG song by JJ Lin. It gives me a migraine each time I hear that haunting tune. Mediocre.

I recall walking down Orchard Road and just staring into the tall countdown clock outside Orchard Ion and thinking : "Sigh, will it ever come at all?", and true enough it finally is. Phew!

This week was the rehersal for the Taekwondo sport. Pretty much easy job for me. So to speak. Then again, it may be too early to speak. lol. Taking the role as an in-charge, it may not be as easy peasy. sheesh. Hopefully it does.

MOST IMPORTANTLY!....since I'm in-charge of the first station I will get to ogle the hawt boys *ehem ehem* though much younger than me but still.



So now I need to go do facial for tmrw. JUST KIDDDDDDING.



想跟我吵架 我没那么无聊
不懂得道歉 我没那么聪明