|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
hello school :( 20100925 @ Saturday, September 25, 2010Alrighty. So a handful of things took place this past week. 1) Flu + Fever 2) Packed school timetable 3) A million textbooks to buy 4) A fast-depleting bank account 5) Insufficient sleep --- massive headaches. First week of school resulted to me suffering and dying from a fever, and I got attacked by the dumb flu bug mid week. Which also means that I was dying halfway through the week but I still had to attend lectures. Lost my tastebuds to the flu bug and it left me feeling so sick cuz every single thing I had in my mouth tasted like nothing. Seriously, I felt like I had an over-swollen tongue in my mouth. I even have school on saturdays for the record. Which sucks really. It's hard to have to wake up on a weekend morning cuz my system is momentarily (and automatically) turns to shut down mode on friday nights. Also, I have been consistently late for this past week for all my morning lectures. I reckon I won't have the time to update this pathetic blog of mine due to the foreseen piling up of studying which needs to be chased after. Then again, this is the only chance where I get to de-stress and relax my mind and possibly do some rantings. Summarising the modules I'm taking:- I like Law, furthermore it gives me an edge to be able to know a little bit more outside finance stuff. Financial Reporting seems okay but the lecturer freaked us out by saying it's difficult maybe it is. Hmm? Maths is boring as usual. Econs lecturer is DAMN good compared to my previous. I'll make sure I pass econs well. Audit is nice. Essay-based and since I prefer writing than calculations, I hope I'll sustain the stamina. Valuations is interesting and exciting. The textbooks needed for this lecture is crazy. Overall, school just begun so i'm assuming it's okay for now. I'll be camping in school next week or so to start my study engine going. till then. bubbye |