|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
hello sickbug 20100923 @ Thursday, September 23, 2010I fell sick almost immediately on my first day in school. Perhaps i'm seriously allergic to school and i need strong immunity to strengthen my system in hitting the books allover again. It's the "Leisure Sickness" they call it. I got to know this whilst watching The Doctors on tv awhile ago. Overall, I love my modules just yet, then again it's only the first week. Bloody Hell. I'm prepared to spend all my time in my modules and clear it all once and for all. Bearing in mind, that i'm graduating in 2 year's time. WHICH is a bloody short span of time. Two days ago, I went to watch BlackBird with Fipeng. Fantastic play, to be honest. Somehow or rahter, I tend to relate more comfortably in theatre plays than in movies. Maybe it's the "live" play. Plays furthermore relaxes my mind and takes me into the plot itself...distresses me most times. Daniel Jenkins and Emma Yong was awesome. Really made the play come alive and truth be told, I kinda found Emma Yong damn talented. Okay i'm done here. Bye *sneeze sneeze* |