Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



now now or never never
20100903 @ Friday, September 03, 2010

Awesome time of my life now, JUST before school reopens on the 20th. Imma play and enjoy riiiiiiiight to the last bit just before school officially resumes. (Speaking of which, I have had 4 chapters of my subject guides printed out at Fi's office earlier tonight. Mainly cuz the subject guide won't be arriving any sooner at all, thus I decided to do some first mind-refresher to let my brain cells exercise by doing simple light-hearted reading.
Speak of kiasu-ism.)

Fancy going to someone else's office, but not even appearing at my own for 2 days.

Work is boring with a capital B. Already the awesome bunch of slave-workers have left the place and I'm just waiting oh-so-patiently for the 17th to arrive so I can thrust my resignation letter.
No motivation to go work. No mood to look forward to work. To be totally honest, I have been discreetly tolerating the boredom 4 weeks into my job. *for screaming out loud sake*

Ditched work for 2 days in a row already. Planning to skip tmrw too hmm.
And if you think "oh how great to skip work for 2 consecutive days", you're wrong. Absolutely.

I spent the whole day yesterday out and about. To the Pasir Ris Fishfarm to buy some fighting fish and some angelfish for my aqaurium. (can't possibly let visitors be greeted by 2 miserable angelfish in my fishtank for Hari Raya right?) Went out to Esplanade with the ICA slave workers ie. Mas,Fa and Shahirah. Laughed and laughed and that's all we did. Damn was it tiring.

Today, spring cleaning day! And I found my 2 beloved guitars still in perfect condition - still in tuned. Also, my room looks so bare and "botak" all of the sudden especially after the disposals of the many stored rubbish in my room.

The later part of the day was nice. I hogged over at Fi's office in Tanjong Pagar and abused her office printer to have my subject guide notes printed out. Pizza Hut was dinner. Bitched. Talked about skincare products and such. Bla bla bla.

This weekend's gonna be crazy-packed. Ditching work tmrw again. Shhhh don't tell my lao bu. Taekwondo Nationals for both weekends and I was contemplating not to go until I received ZiBing's call which I couldn't NOT pick up. DDDDAAMN!

Right so that's all for these few day's past and soon to come. I'm guessing my body will self-destruct by Monday morning.

Is that a call for missing work on Monday?
Nye heh heh...