Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



walking down memory lane.
20100901 @ Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I couldn't resist not blogging an entry about this.

Since after reading edmund's entry about his younger photos(which tickled my funny bones), I decided to do my own version. Okay don't laugh.

And well of course, I ain't as vain as the above-mentioned person, thus the amount of pictures of mine are merely a handful and not as flamboyant as his. haha

This was when I was 5/6 years old.

This was, the then-neoprint era.

Okay this was my favourite. With my childhood friend. My ONLY malay friend, and I lost contact with her :(
Walking down Memory Lane.

Adios Amigos Jalandos!