Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



THE YOG-IANS
20100901 @ Wednesday, September 01, 2010

YOG is over nearly a week now. Each time I harbour thoughts about it, my mind will whirl back to my Iranian prince, my Kazakh fighter. AND AND AND the new friendship!

The bunch of crazy people who I've met at the YOG-Taekwondo games are awesome. Just as crazy as me. heh

The last time we met at the closing ceremony at Marina Prom. The energy and vibe just keeps me going. Each time I look at the pictures in my ipod, I get this positive vibe and it truly makes me feel better each time. (cuz i'm always sulking my life away)

YOG Closing Ceremony.
TOTALLY IMPROMPTU!
(I dare say I teared when the closing ceremony speech was on)




Love the people.
Love the boys.
And it all began with these crazy people.





















Till then; Kite-flying Day.