|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
2 crushes + 1 makes what? 20101008 @ Friday, October 08, 2010As of late, I have incidentally mesmerised by the yet another news presenter. The very first one happened a little more or less than 1 year ago. It still is flaming hot in my mind. The very first sight of seeing someone so awesomely good-looking. The very first time my mind was blown away. The very first time, indeed. I havent forgotten the first. Not a slightest chance, in fact. Each time I spot someone clad in a tie and suit, a flashback in my mind on the first. Okay i'm starting to sound guy-crazy. ha ha And now, a second occurred. Freaky much? This other associated case happened rather unexpectedly. Like the first. And I need to retain control here as my mind tend to sway and divert away from the more important issues that I need to be focused with ie studying. Whilst having crushes is healthy, having 2 is not. More importantly, in particular, that both know nothing of my existence. And since I suffer from inferiority complex, I spose singlehood is the utmost relevant and only option. |