Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



ICA Gathering
20101010 @ Sunday, October 10, 2010

3 months. (or at least somewhere near there). This time I didnt fly their airplane. But Joan did. Lol.

So since Joan wasn't around to be fooled by the legendary joker - Edmund, I was unmistakenly her replacement. Note: Albert joke.

Really, it has been awhile and to talk about awhile, it seems like we just left work not long time. Yet, the actual fact is we have left the hellhole job quite nearly a month for me, to 2-3 months for the rest.

Despite that hiatus, the jokes were commonly ICA-related. Hold on, isn't that place a joke already? Haha.

Okay that aside, the incessant sick jokes revolved around people like our "directed" director for temp staffs, jokes from Sheena & Zhengxi which were ultra funny.
Note : Fangyun couldn't have gotten enough of the laughter. She is FOREVER always LOL-ing, isn't she?

Right, so the company was damn awesome. Brilliant jokes. Fantastic night.
Truly a night of bitchings , rantings and laughter!

December shall we meet.