Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i wana go away
20101107 @ Sunday, November 07, 2010

It's been awhile since the unplanned hiatus. Been busy. Been busy drinking Starbucks, eating Pizzas, growing fat. Lol

Been living the ideal life. College life sucked last year. This year is seems to be more happening and i'm kinda stuck in this lifestyle. Every weekend is a MUST-GO-OUT day. I'm seldom seen at home, at least more a whole of a Saturday. Sundays are the Sleep-In day. 10-12 hours of sleep nowadays is never sufficient.

10pm-6am, 8pm-8am, 9pm-5am sleeping schedules are a routine but it never gets enough. I look more distraught and worse even after the long sleep. It would be good it I'm turning into a sleep BEAUTY!~

I'm having a Law prelim end of this year. Thanx for the self-reminder.

Been out with the ICA girls for awhile now. Fa, Mas and Shah. Greatest craziest sleaziest company.