|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
something stupid 20101117 @ Wednesday, November 17, 2010All in all, a super wasted day. I sat in a lecture which left me further confusion after leaving the lecture room. I went for a seminar which wasted my time, stupid seminar. I sacrificed 2 buses to help this chap who lost his specs and couldn't see and waited for his bus to arrive but it never did and he left. I had to wait for my bus for the next 15 mins, alone, cold and hungry, late at night. :( |