Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



woah hot as hell
20110113 @ Thursday, January 13, 2011

Okay so recently, the result for the O level's national exams were out and to everyone's shocking surprise, my younger bro emerged as the top Malay student nationwide. Geez. That was so uncalled for, honestly. The entire family freaked our ass out.


I haven't gotten the time to blog regularly but i will try.

Oh, Jay Chou's movie The Green Hornet is out next week. can't wait seriously. He looks damn well-shaven in that trailer. Oh wells then again it's bloody hollywood. His accent is so clearly damn thick. When he speaks, he makes it sound like he is cutting vegetables with his words.

Nonetheless, i'm still a fan of his.
:)