Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



Kdrama
20110529 @ Sunday, May 29, 2011

Now that exams are over, it's rather sad that I have not had enough rest... Just on Monday I was mugging crazy over my killer paper. And I'm to start work tomorrow! Zzzzz
Most importantly, my Korean dramas may be largely distrupted! Though I'm working only half day for a working day, I still have my other classes in the afternoons haihhhh! I don't think I will have the time to squeeze in a Korean language course aiiiish! I reckon I might just might as well save up the dough for my trip.

Oh my KL trip is drawing near.....so excited!!! HEEHEEE

Can' sleep just thinking about it so I'm here watching a war documentary on japan. I must say that it's creepy watching all the bombings scenes, and I conclude daringly that war made the generals become psychotic!

Loads of things to look forward to this 3month vacation.
:D