|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
so to speak 20110613 @ Monday, June 13, 2011Given the time to do many other things now, i reckon i should in fact spend some time blogging. Just like how mahjong prevents one to become senile, blogging for me assures my sanity. Else, this active brain will continue its incessant self-talks when i'm either bored or when its left idle. Kinda like the hibernate mode of the computer. And so, i have been pretty much busy doing stuffs like working,taekwondo trainings, kdrama. Sleep. Ya i sleep alot! Really, i am only pre-occupied with these 3 errands. And weekends are spent busy with taekwondo trainings, too fast that it just FLY past me. I could vividly remember the last Friday night. I slept through Saturday and i gave tkd training a pass. I slept through Sunday morning and went for tkd training, PC show next. AND i got my wireless speaker for my IPOD! Yay....FOR A STEAL!!!! Plus, since i'm taking part in National Poomsae Comp, i felt i might as well train for the 3rd Dan grading. WHICH i have better chances of passing as compared to winning the top 3 medals for the comp. I have a National Poomsae Referee Course this coming week, and I'M EXCITED! Trust me when i say i am excited...cuz when i passed my National Kyurogi Referee Course, I was devastated! Being a lazy-assed person, having all the knowledge for Kyurogi Referee doesnt sum up to anything at all esp when you have to move about in the arena. Having said that, i will do my utmost best to be a good Poomsae Referee. HA. HA. HAAA... |