Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



creepy
20110731 @ Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's the 7th month. Usually I'm not a very traditonal and suspicious person but things turned out pretty much creepy tonight during training when Mr Lee (my coach) approached me to clarify something.

It's way past midnight and I don't think that it's such a good idea to pull in my windows just to turn on the air conditioner. So I guess imma sleep with the fan on tonight.

Worst still, imma not pen down the creepy conversation tonight as it might be quite mind-bothering for me to go to sleep soon. My mind will play tricks and I wont be able to fall asleep.

This entry is one where i keep my troubled mind clear.