Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i am teething
20110728 @ Thursday, July 28, 2011

I need to document this down.

My upper wisdom tooth is making its way by growing sideways (unfortunately) and whenever I close my jaw entirely, the tooth bites into my left cheek causing an ulcer opening. Freaking painful. So much for looking forward to them wisdom tooth growing.

:(

Oh yea, I got a change of my mobile phone and my contact number. (So I may have overlooked some people cuz I havent figured out how to import my contacts from my old SIM card)

Previously I was contemplating to get an Iphone but NEVER MIND...i got something else BETTER, lighter and slimmer....

Samsung Galaxy S2.

BE JEALOUS PEOPLE!

Labels: