Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i'm talking to myself again
20110713 @ Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I used to hate kids. Really.

But since spending an entire month (and counting) with kids, I've started to love them. Their innocence. Their irritating moments. The times when you feel like kissing and biting their cheeks. When they make you really pissed, their smiles just flattened the heavy feelings of angst.

I have always looked at the negative side of things. But, this time, things have changed. And you may be surprised. How I can be so nice and pleasant in person.

Being a VERY biased person, I love boys over girls. It's a very biased sentiment. And if I were to be married and have kids, I want 2 of them. Both of them boys. My life will be damn meaningful if one's like Rain and the other's like Adam. hehehe

Must be going crazy. I must be. Thinking about having kids!? WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING!

10 years down, when I read this all over, I will then ask myself. Where in life, am I now?

Where did you go, the you who just passed me by and left?
Are you doing fine, at a place without me by your side?
Hoping you'll come back, the times I've waited for you
I'll let it go now, I'll forget you now
Goodbye

Sometimes lyrics like these makes you feel sick in the stomach, but sounds so damn good. The lyrics just blow my crazy mind off.

This entry is just one when I'm very lonely. L-o-n-e-l-y. (It must be contributed by the self-destructive Kdramas)

Everyone has a life story to tell. Just whether a good or bad one. I will just have to wait for mine.

Labels: