|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
MBYEC BGM 2NE11 20110724 @ Sunday, July 24, 2011Yes, that is my big face. Thanx to my half-growing wisdom tooth. 23 July 2011 : Mountbatten YEC BGM 2011. Yay. The "yay" cheer sounds damn fake, esp cuz I have not been that very active a member. (Due to schooling reasons) But I reckon I will be more active cuz I manage to find that this new bunch is a whole lot more a greater company to hang out with. No comments about the previous batch haha. I super like the Orange concept. Okay sall for now. We'll see how long I will last. Will I ever last till the next BGM 2013? HMMMM???? |