|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
self-inferior 20110710 @ Sunday, July 10, 2011If I have a boyfriend like Rain Bi, I will most prolly die everyday I see him. Aish! But I dont think I will ever enter into a relationship, given the way I present myself. Sometimes I think about it, really, and it's like if I were a guy I definitely won't go after a girl like myself. lol. Nonetheless, I reckon there are bigger and better things to look forward to other than that useless issue. I'm going to Penang instead of KL since there is some stupid riot happening there. It totally dampened my mood when I saw the news on tv. Grrr. Also, I might be gg to JB *after umpteenth beggings from my dad* with my ex-colleagues. We will see. Too much fun may be disastrous. That's all for tonight. |