|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
what do i do? 20110712 @ Tuesday, July 12, 2011Recently I have been obediently watching my Kdramas, and i'm currently watching Lie To Me. Through so many Kdramas, i figured that the female actress is ALWAYS the ONLY one crying over the guy. I mean ya, it's human nature that women are more emotional, but hey isn't there ANY show out there which shows the guy cherishing the relationship and shedding tears over it? It would be a refreshing start, since it's stale watching the female actress weeping over and over again, dramas after dramas. While it's true that sometimes, watching it, I myself would find my eyes water. Maybe cuz it's heartwrenching to see a girl crying over a guy, but when the guy is way too cool and acting all suave and cold, it then tends, not to be THAT cool. Thus, I figured that if ever i'm in a situation like that, I will make the guy cry for me. I will direct that plot into my life. And when I'm 50 or something, i will pen it down into my autobiography. Then again, it's not entirely that exhausting watching the near-same plot all over again only to find myself predicting the conclusion of the drama show. But, watching a drama and going through it in real life are two different issues. It is fucking tiresome to go through the stupid phase. It turns you into a mature person, after reflecting what a fool you were before. I have been through a slight graze of the heart, and it hurt like crazy. It has been 3 years since I fell into the trap of the "L" word, with a real guy. And since I watch so (maybe too many) Kdramas, I find that the "L" word tend to be more dramatic than realistic. Yes, i like men. But of late, all my crushes have only appeared in the virtual reality of the TV screen. Take Adam Baktiar and Rain Bi and maybe Anthony Neely. I like them more than any person I have met, but the gravity of this only occurs when it's beyond the reach. It's human nature. What do I do? Annyeong. Labels: L-o-v-e |