Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



exhaustive but awesome
20110807 @ Sunday, August 07, 2011

I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED WATCHING SECRET GARDEN!!!!

and i havta say I DID NOT REGRET WATCHING IT!

It is the BEST show I have seen thusfar. Even Princess Hours wasnt that good as Secret Garden, isn't it?

But all fairytales and kdramas have something in common. Both conclude and the ending is a good one. I'm so glad I'm OVER watching it. It is damn exhaustive. Like I have mentioned umpteenth times, it really is very very very tiring watching korean dramas.

10 years from now, I shall read this and see whether my love life depicts any one of those in the many kdramas I have invested so much time in. (I reckon it wont be....)

As school is starting next month, I need to feed myself with as much kdramas for my stamina to start school. Once school commences, I havta bid goodbye to this lifestyle.

For now, that's all!