|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE 20110823 @ Tuesday, August 23, 2011As the title for this particular entry suggests, today is the HAPPIEST and MOST REALISTIC day of my entire life! Why? Cuz I passed ALL my 6 tough subjects!!!! YAYAYAY!! (I was so damn terrified when I logged in to check my results) I'm still quite shocked now and keep thinking if it's all true. Ha I was really so damn happy that I nearly cried! HAHAH. Seriously, I had doubts that I will pass all 6. I havta say this year has been a really challenging year for me. With last year's results so bad, i didn't think too much to retake the 2 subjects which i did not manage to clear. Thus, in order to graduate by next year 2012, I took all 4 subjects and 2 repeated modules. 2nd year Uni life was tough. And tiring. Very. But all's good now. The effort paid off cuz i managed to clear all 6 subjects. SO HAPPY!!! I'm now left with 4 more modules for my final year ie Management Accounting, Financial Management, Mathematical Science Methods and Microeconomics. Maybe I might take a switch and do another elective. Honestly, I still am still stunned at my ability to pass all 6 modules. Cuz i always doubted my abilities, due to too high expectations. Nonetheless, i have made plans to further my studies in 2012. i made the decision to go to Malaysia and do my Msc in Islamic Banking. My dad has already given me the green light stating, so long as i want to study he will find the way for me. So money isnt an issue I presume. it's a year from now before i go off to Malaysia, and if I were to enroll myself right after my final year exams, i will start school in the September intake. Hmmm. That's pretty fast. so excited. soooooo very excited! Note: Lee Min Ho and Park Miyoung are dating! HAIYO!!! |