Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



New beginning
20110809 @ Tuesday, August 09, 2011

I am totally over the wrath of Secret Garden. Hence, I have commenced watching City Hunter. Not getting myself addicted to it just like in Secret Garden, I have limited myself to watching only 2 and not more than 3 episodes per day :)

I tried juggling with 2 or 3 dramas but I realised I can't handle it. Haih.

Anyway, despite being only at the 2nd episode, I have grown fond of Lee Min Ho. Idky, but I used to find him ultimately disgusting in Boys Over Flowers. Ugh. He has this cute thing when he smiles, in a way cuz his teeth are sooooo nicely aligned. Tsk.

Yet, I prefer the guy in the role of the Public Prosecutor. He has a certain angle which I crave for.

I found myself an excuse to get a new PC system for myself. "I need a wider screen and HD-quality so I can catch even the slightest blemish on the soooo-porcelain-BBcreamed complexion of the Koreans."

It's a truly stupid reason but I need to fulfill my wish before school commences.

So yea. Im revamping my gadgets. One by one. I need enough patience to get into my system so as to buy my Samsung LED Monitor (with HDMI Port hehehe) for my newly customized CPU. Seriously, I neeeeeed the patience for the September's IT Show. I'm almost going crazy cuz I will unconsciously enter the online website which I recently found.... and click the Purchase button.

For all i know, thanks to the online payment, i MIGHT purchase it under the condition of my unsound mind. Pffft. When it comes to gadgets, i tend to react unsoundly. It happened before, it happens, and it WILL happen again.

Who shall I ask out for IT show?